As of 10/06/2016
On the following pages we will inform you, as a user, of the data collection that takes place and the use made of that data.
By utilizing our offer and our services, you agree to the collection, processing and use of your personal data according to the following regulations in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can withdraw your consent to this at any time with effect for the future (see para. 10) and/or object to future use of your data, provided that the processing and use of data are not required for purposes of the Contract. CELANDA will delete the data, moreover, if any statutory retention obligations have expired, you made a deletion claim or further storage is no longer necessary to fulfill the original (contractual) purpose.
The agency responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is
Exact information on CELANDA can be found in the legal information.
For questions about your data and privacy you can contact us using our contact form.
1. Personal Data
Personal data is specific information about factual or personal circumstances of an identifiable individual. Personal data include name, address, telephone number and other data you provide CELANDA upon registration. Data which will be collected when visiting the website or using the mobile app, but which cannot be directly associated with you are not personal data.
2. Collection and use of your personal data on the account
- If you are a registered user, each time you access our website, our mobile app and every time you retrieve a file, access data of this process will be transferred to our servers and stored in a log file (including: internet protocol, IP address, URL of the referring site from which the file was requested, date and time of access, type of browser and operating system, pages visited by you, amount of data transferred, access status, duration and frequency of use).
- These data are collected and stored during the creation of your gaming account, which can also be done through an automated import from other platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter), but only after receiving your explicit consent. If there is no possibility to view your profile and edit data in the Mobile App itself (for example on a user profile page), then you can receive information about your data upon request by using our contact form.
- Moreover, CELANDA collects and uses basically only the personal data provided by you when using the Website and/or the mobile app as part of your application or registration and, if necessary, in the use of fee-based services. When signing up and registering as a user, you will be required to specify an email address, a user name and a password. The password is stored in encrypted form, preventing any determination of the actual password.
We strongly recommend that when creating your username you do not use any personal information and/or details that may be traceable to your identity.
- We store data relating to the game and your participation in it, e.g. achievements and/or checkpoints reached, rankings in leaderboards and publish such data as part of the game online and on social media platforms. Transaction, gameplay and personal data may be used by us to analyze user behavior and for the purpose of optimizing our offers. Disclosure of raw data does not take place. But we can publish aggregated information which is untraceable to users.
From this data, statistics are generated that help CELANDA to adapt the services they offer based on your needs. No use of personal data occurs, only statistical analysis of anonymous data.
- During the execution of the concluded license agreement, particularly in the context of fee-based services selected by you, the entry of other data, such as full name, address, account information, credit card numbers, etc. may be required. Also, for the processing of your inquiries or for assistance provided to you, it may occasionally be or become necessary to ask you for personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. CELANDA will treat this information as confidential and subject to statutory data protection regulations. As a rule, CELANDA will not disclose such information to a third party without your permission, unless this is necessary for the execution and completion of the contract, for processing your request, or providing assistance to you and permissible in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations.
- CELANDA hereby notifies you that inventory, usage and billing data is collected, stored, processed and used in the context of §§ 14, 15 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and § 28 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as necessary for the establishment, implementation and performance of the contract and for the purposes of settlement of purchases made by you.
- To ensure compliance with the terms and conditions and the rules of play, CELANDA reserves the right to store IP addresses and log files for a period of 30 days from the date of the visit to the site in order to prevent any possible abuse, to be able to clarify such abuse and, in individual cases, to be able to pass the data on to investigation agencies. After this period, the log files are anonymized (e.g. by removing or shortening the stored IP addresses) or completely erased, unless there are compelling legal retention requirements or there are specific legal and abuse investigations pending.
- CELANDA can, of its own initiative or at your request, complete incomplete or incorrect data and/or correct or delete outdated personal data stored by CELANDA in connection with the operation of the Website.
3. Health data
We access health information that is stored on your mobile device. These include steps traveled, distance traveled, increased levels and information on energy consumption (calories burned). However, no position data are collected, i.e. Fitness Race can only track the distance you have traveled in one day, without being able to locate you and the route taken.
Health data is not shared without the explicit consent of the user. Only abstracted summaries without personal reference can be made public (e.g.: “the average Fitness Race player travels 11,000 steps a day”).
4. Newsletter / Information
During registration or when registering for the newsletter you have agreed (consented) to receive a regular e-mail via social media platforms or news messenger (e.g. WhatsApp) providing game information (e.g. information about updates, with current information on Fitness Race and/or new services or new games, etc.), as well as a newsletter, etc.
You can withdraw your permission to use your e-mail address, social media platforms or news-messenger for receiving game information and the newsletter at any time with future effect. In addition, it is possible at any time via a separate link to directly access the game information or newsletter.
In newsletters, social posts and in the app itself, advertising can be placed without causing your personal information to be transmitted to third parties (advertisers). However, it is permissible that we assign you as part of a specific audience, so that advertising can be placed appropriately to target audiences with relevant content, without user information being disclosed.
6. Circle / friend requests
You are aware that there will be extensive visibility of personal information within the game and/or our offers for friends chosen by you. You are responsible for this, because you must agree to a friend request before the other person can access this information (e.g. your gender, first name, State, City).
Our game, our services and websites use plug-ins, small software programs, which are presented below:
Our app and our website uses features provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Such as the Like button or the Invite function. Plug-Ins can be recognized through one of the Facebook logos (e.g. white “f” on blue background or the “thumbs-up” icon). The list and appearance of Facebook social plug-ins, can be viewed at www.developpers.facebook.com/plugins on Facebook.
By accessing pages with Facebook plug-ins, a connection between your browser and the Facebook servers is established. As a result of this, data are transmitted to Facebook. If you possess a Facebook account, these data can be linked to it. If you do not want to assign these data to your Facebook account, you can log out of Facebook before visiting our page. Interactions, in particular use of a comment function or clicking a “Like” or “Share” button will also be transmitted to Facebook. To learn more, please see https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
If you’re not on Facebook, have no Facebook account or have not agreed to data collection and use by Facebook, we recommend that you do not click on Facebook plug-ins.
- Google Analytics (in future: Google Firebase)
For more information, please see http://www.google.com/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Our website uses features of Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By accessing pages with Twitter plug-ins, a connection between your browser and the Twitter servers is established. As a result of this, data are transmitted to Twitter. If you possess a Twitter account, these data can be linked to it. If you do not want these data assigned to your Twitter account, you may log out of Twitter before you visit our site. Interactions, in particular clicking on a “Re-Tweet” button, are also passed on to Twitter. For more information, please see https://twitter.com/privacy
9. Information, erasure and blocking of data
As a user, you can always view your game data (e.g., player name, score, units, features) by logging on the platform and accessing the game. There, cancellation and changes can be made directly by you. If there is no possibility to view your profile and edit data in the Mobile App itself (for example on a user profile page), then you can receive information about your data upon request using our contact form.
For any other user and inventory data, Fitness Race will provide the information immediately and without charge by electronic means (in writing only if required by the legislature). Before disclosing information, we can insist on the transmission of documents which prove your identity and authenticity as the inquiring person. Thorough processing of appropriate requests may take a few days to complete. After completion of the contractual relationship with Fitness Race necessary data is stored for an appropriate processing period and any voluntarily provided information is deleted.
General history data, such as plays, use of virtual objects or the appearance of the game character are not considered as personal data and are stored as long as gameplay requires.
10. Withdrawal of consent, objection to advertising, market or opinion research
As far as the use of personal data is made based on your consent, your consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. The method can be found in the FAQ for the game. The withdrawal of consent may mean that services are no longer available or the existing user relationship is terminated.
If you wish to object to the use of your personal data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research, further information can be found at the game’s FAQ. Upon each use, a notice or a simple settings option will be provided (e.g. as a link). Advertising without use of personal data (e.g. in-game) will remain unaffected by your objection.
If you have any questions, you can visit our FAQ or contact us by using our contact form.
We use conventional standard security procedures, including encryption, passwords and physical security to protect personal data against unauthorized access and disclosure. Your account information is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall. Users can at any time contact us by using our contact form for any questions about the security of our services.